Shavua Tov Hoodie Sweatshirt
Saturday evening- particularly during camp season- folks gather to say the blessings and perform the ritual of concluding Shabbat.
We recognize the merit of both the sacred and the profane as we use our senses and wish one another well.
PS: Nutter butter peanut butter.....;)
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish.
It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua